The theme for Science week was Future Journeys, Motion and Movement and Christ Church children all became Engineers for the day constructing objects that could be used on Mars!
- Reception built rockets to send mice to Mars!
- Year 1 built the strongest bridges
- Year 2 Built the tallest lighthouse
- Year 3 built catapults to move things in Mars
- Year 4 made a ball run skyway to move things in Mars
- Year 5 learnt more about how to make aerospace rockets to Mars
- Year 6 learn how to make rockets streamlined in Mars